If you are unable to attend your appointment for any reason, or the health problem for which you booked your appointment has cleared up, please remember to cancel your appointment. Even cancelling your appointment with 10 minutes’ notice will enable us to see other patients in need.
We have a large number of people who do not attend their appointments every single week leading to wasted doctor and nurse time, leading to delays in you being able to get an appointment.
There are several ways to inform us of a cancellation:
- By telephone on 020 8630 1036;
- Using our online services;
- Text the word ‘cancel’ to the number on your appointment text reminder, which you’ll receive the day before your appointment is scheduled;
- Send an e-mail to email@example.com – YOU MUST GIVE 24 HOURS NOTICE
- Or come in and speak to Reception.
Please let us know well in advance if you cannot make your appointment so that it may be allocated to another patient.