What is a PPG?
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have temporarily stopped face to face PPG meetings, however the leadership team at Thornbury have been meeting monthly with the core PPG group. We are hoping to resume PPG meetings in October 2021.
If you wish to discuss any issue, please contact Maria the Practice Manager or the PPG Chair Colin.
The Practice has undertaken a survey in 2021 and the results can be found below, along with details of improvements we have made as a result of patient feedback
A PPG consists of a group of patients from the Practice who work on a voluntary basis. The group is open to all patients at the practice. Please contact us if you would like to help. The purpose of a PPG is to:
• Ensure that patients and carers are involved in the decisions about the range, shape and quality of services provided by their Practice.
• Help the Practice identify improvements that can be made.
• Help the Practice implement them for the benefit of patients, the
Practice and the staff.
A PPG is not a ‘forum for moaners’ nor is it a ‘doctor fan club’. It provides a route for patients to advise and inform the Practice on what matters most to patients and to help identify solutions to problems.
We would like to encourage you to join the PPG to help with the work
that we are doing. If you would like to do so, please click this link to sign up: SIGN UP NOW or e-mail us at ThornburyPatients@outlook.com
If you prefer, you can download the sign up form as a pdf document, print it out, complete it and return it to the practice.
We will be in touch shortly after we receive your form. Please note that no medical information or questions will be responded to.
Patient Group Meeting Minutes
- PPG meeting minutes 19/06/2020
- PPG meeting minutes 30/10/2019
- PPG meeting minutes 23/07/2019
- PPG meeting minutes 24/04/2019
Patient Participation Group Newsletter
Patient Group Reports
- Patient feedback report and results of 2021 patient survey
- Patient feedback survey report 2021-22
- During 2017/18 several members of the virtual patient group formed a face-to-face meeting group to work with the practice. Please click on the link below to view the action plan for 2017/18
- Action Plan 2017/18
Last updated 19/04/21